The 2015 APSA Annual Conference was hosted by the University of Canberra. As well as an Environmental Politics Stream and the annual Pete Hay Prize the EPP Group convened a plenary session to follow on from the workshop in 2014 on the topic of The Future of Environmental Politics. While all addressing the topic of ‘the state (and future) of environmental political research’ the participants addressed the following issues:
- Chair: Adam Simpson (UniSA)
- John Dyrzek (Canberra)
- The role of earth system governance in the Anthropocene.
- Kyla Tienhaara (ANU)
- Can green capitalism save the world?
- Marit Boeker (Keele/Essex)
- The relevance of Art and Literature to environmental politics.
- David Schlosberg (Sydney)
- Are environmental movements effective at promoting sustainability?